We’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Policy explains (hopefully in plain English) what information is collected about people who visit my website, how I use it and how I keep it secure.
How do we collect information from you?
We only collect information about you in two ways.
- a) when you visit the website (cookies).
- b) when you contact us about products and services.
What are cookies and how do we use them?
We use Google Analytics to analyse the use of our website. Google Analytics gathers information about website use by means of cookies. Google then give us reports. For example, the number of views we get for a particular page on our website so we know what’s popular and what’s not. These cookies will not contain personally identifiable information about you.
Microsoft Edge: https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
Microsoft Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
How do handle information collected when you contact us about products or services?
New (May 2018) EU-wide Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) requires all businesses to have a lawful basis to process personal data about a customer/prospective customer. There are six available lawful bases for processing. To adhere to the new law we have to set out here how we the different scenarios in which we process your data and the legal basis for each.
- a) We will process information contained in any enquiry you submit to us regarding our services. We will only use this data for the purposes of offering, marketing and selling relevant services to you. The legal basis for this processing is ‘Contracts’. That means you will have supplied your personal information willingly and asked us to take specific steps.
- b) We will process information when you contact us to book. Our lawful basis to process it is ‘Contracts’ because you will have supplied your details to us as part of hiring our services.
- c) We may contact you after we’ve provided our services. For example we often send an email thanking you for hiring us and we might email you in the future to remind you about our services. The law says businesses cannot send marketing emails or texts to individuals without specific consent. However, there is a limited exception for previous customers called ‘soft opt-in’ under ‘Legitimate Interests’ processing regulations.
- d) We may retain your personal data where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation. For example, when you hire our services. HMRC require us to keep records for at least 5 years. Our lawful basis is ‘Legal Obligation’.
Is your data secure?
When you give us personal information, we take steps to ensure that it’s treated securely. We will absolutely not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
When you call, email or contact us via our website, any personal information you give is recorded and stored electronically. We do not keep any paper records.
- a) We use a third party email provider. Google
- b) We use a third party CRM (Customer Relationship Management) provider, Giggio. Giggio are fully GDPR compliant. When we enter information into Giggio it is fully Encrypted (SSL). Giggio also have a firewall on their server and access to the back end of their server is restricted to 2 IP addresses – one being the director of Giggio the other being Giggio’s programmer. More here http://getgiggio.com/DataProcessingTerms.html. We don’t periodically erase data because the whole purpose of a CRM is so that we can deal with you more efficiently if you contact us again
- c) We use a third party form provider, Jot Form. When you fill in an enquiry or booking form on our website the information is sent across a protected 256 bit SSL (Secure Socket Layer) connection that uses a SHA256 Certificate. This is the same level of protection used by online banking or e-commerce providers.
- d) We use a third party accounting provider, PARETO CONSULTANCY LIMITED
Company number 03957186 For HMRC purposes they record details of our bookings and the customers who hired us. These are only retained for tax purposes
This website is owned by Taz Entertainment and operated by Pumpkin design
You can contact us:
(a) by post, to 102 st James gardens, Leyland, PR267XA
(b) using our website contact form
(c) by telephone, on 01772433932 or 07768886026
(d) by email, using email@example.com