Terms and Conditions
ON ENTERING THE ONLINE PARTY YOU AUTOMATICALLY AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.DO NOT SHARE THE LINKS AND PASSWORDS WITH ANYONE OTHER THAN THE GUESTS YOU WOULD LIKE TO INVITE. DO NOT POST THE LINK ON PUBLIC DOMAINS . THIS WILL PREVENT UNINVITED GUESTS
2.Each online show attendee must ensure that they have a good internet connection and the latest updated version of Zoom.
Taz entertainments runs the online show via a high speed internet network to ensure a quality streaming service. From time to time problems occur and Taz entertainments will do their upmost to ensure that the show resumes as soon as possible should this occur or the party can be rescheduled . We use an ethernet cable connected to the Hub for stability rather than WIFI
3.Taz entertainments cannot be held responsible for any outage in the live stream caused by the attendees or third Parties internet connection, devices or software. This includes faults with the attendees microphone or video connection
4.It is the parents of the children watching the show’s responsibility to ensure that the children can interact online with the show properly and safely. It is recommended that the parents watch the show with their children.
5.Taz entertainment is not responsible for the actions or behaviour of any of the attendees or viewers during the show/meeting/online video call.
6.If online show attendees choose to allow their webcam to be turned on during the show it is their own responsibility to ensure that no sensitive information is on show in the background. You can choose to watch the show with the camera turned off.
7.It is the parents or guardians of the children watching the show’s responsibility to ensure their safety whilst taking part in the online show. Taz entertainments cannot be held accountable for any damage to personal property or wellbeing during the course of interacting with the shows or magic workshops.
8.If the entertainer is ill we will do our best to have a suitable replacement, failing that we can reschedule or refund any payment all ready made in full.
9.If the show is recorded we send it to the Adult who booked the party, as a keep sake and then it is fully deleted from our system and emptied from the bin . So there is no other copy . You will see on your screen it is being recorded. you can choose to turn your camera off.
10.To help prevent over load of the system with noise we randomly mute microphones if needed.
11.As we do not know what is happening regarding Lockdown and social distancing or when it will be over and back to normal. We will Keep taking the online bookings . If the government reverses social distancing and allows groups of people again to have a party . We can either do the show if an original live party wasn’t already booked in ,
Rearrange a time to suit both parties for the online show, we can give you a choice to Either upgrade to a live party at an additional cost, Or have a full refund of any payment made and cancel the party in full
MAIN CONTRACT for Live shows and online shows
1) This Booking Confirmation shall remain valid for acceptance for a period of 7 days and must be accepted by The Client in its entirety.
2) Any variation to the Services stated must be agreed in writing.and an admin charge may be applyed
3) The Client will be invoiced for the Performance Fee plus any Other Services agreed on the Booking Confirmation. The Client shall settle this invoice by the due date stated unless otherwise agreed in writing.
4) Interest may be charged on all late payments at a rate of 8% per annum above the Bank Of England base rate. Reasonable expenses incurred in obtaining payment from The Client where any payment due is late may also be charged.
5) In the event that The Client cancels an Engagement they will be liable to pay cancellation charges as follows:
i) Cancellation over 60 days prior to the Event Date: No Fee
ii) Cancellation made 30-59 days prior to the Event Date: 25% of Total Invoice
iii) Cancellation made 15-29 days prior to the Event Date: 50% of Total Invoice
iv) Cancellation made less than 15 days prior to the Event Date: 100% of Total Invoice
6) If the venue provided by The Client is unable to accommodate the Acts(s) and the Act(s) is/are unable to perform for this reason The Client will be liable for cancellation charges as outlined above.
7) The Client shall provide a suitable performance area for the Act(s) ( not needed for birthday Parties ) and ensure there is an adequate power supply which meets industry standards if electrical equipment is to be used as part of the performance.
8) Where any Act is expected to wear stage clothing The Client must provide adequate dressing room facilities. Public toilets are unacceptable ( this is not needed for small birthday parties )
9) The Client agrees that if any Act is threatened, abused verbally or physically by anyone present at the performance then the Act will be entitled not to perform, without penalty. All Fees will remain payable by The Client .
10) The Client must hold adequate insurance policies in respect of any Engagement. This does not apply to domestic Parties as we are fully insured ( this is for large events as we have our own insurance etc )
11) The Client is responsible for obtaining any work permits or other approvals for the Act(s) prior to the commencement of an Engagement.
12) Any changes to the performance schedule will be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
13) If changes are required to the performance schedule on the day of the event these changes should be discussed with the Supplier where possible, otherwise agreement should be reached between the Client and the Act(s).
14) In the event that any Act is unable to complete a performance due to a delay in the start of the performance schedule, where such delay is no fault of the Act, the Client shall remain liable to pay the full Fee due.
15) Should the Act(s) be required by the Client to extend the length of the performance, a further fee will be charged as agreed between the parties.
16) An Act is not obligated to finish any performance that has started late due to the Clients actions or to extend the length of any performance.
17) The act can take no responsability for lateness or cancelation due to illness traffic or weather.
19) The client must provide parking close to the enterance of the venue and any parking charges must be paid by the client. Including any parking fines.
20) These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.